THE SEASON PASS
A Barn to Run Season Pass will be available for the fall events in the series which will include the Weir River Farm Trail Run (Hingham, MA; 9/15/19), Powisset Farm Trail Run (10/19/19; Dover, MA) and the Adam’s Farm Trail Run (10/27/19; Walpole, MA). The Season Pass will give runners entry into all 3 races at a reduced rate and a custom goodie bag packed with swag and sponsor perks valued at more than $60 including:
- Marathon Physical Therapy drawstring bag
- $20 Marathon Physical Therapy gift card
- $10 worth of Clif products
- One dozen Pete & Gerry’s Organic Eggs
- One can of Cold Brewed Loco Coffee
- Choice of a Barn to Run Trucker Hat OR Barn to Run Hoo-Rag
PLUS, the first 25 that register for a Season Pass receive a pair of Caterpy running shoe laces.
Since each event in the Barn to Run Series has at least 3 race distances to choose from there are 3 Season Pass options:
- The LONG distance Season Pass includes the longest distance race at each event (Weir River Farm: 9.3mi; Powisset Farm: 8.3mi; Adam’s Farm: 7.8mi)
- The MID distance Season Pass includes the middle distance race at each event (Weir River Farm: 6mi, Powisset Farm: 5.6mi; Adams Farm: 6mi)
- The SHORT distance Season Pass includes the shortest distance race at each event (Weir River Farm: 3.4mi; Powisset Farm: 3.1mi; Adams Farm: 3.4)
SIGN UP for the Season Pass from the Weir River Farm Trail Run page with a click here.
CASH PRIZES FOR CLUB PARTICIPATION
Running clubs have opportunities to win a cash prize based on participation in a single event and across the series. Teams that enter the most members in a single race will receive $100 cash. In addition, the team that enters the most members across the entire series will receive $250 cash.
ELIGIBILITY & SCORING
- Members must register online; day of event registrations will NOT be included
- Members must include the FULL name of their club/team name at the time they register; if the club/team name is not included with their registration, points for that team are not earned and will not be added post-event; event management is not responsible for determining the identity of a team based on abbreviations due to the potential of shared abbreviations (e.g. “CRR” could be “Charles River Running” or “Colonial Road Runners”) or lack of familiarity with the team.
- One online registration for a race by a team member equals 1 point (i.e. 1 race registration = 1 point; 2 race registrations = 2 points, 3 race registrations = 3 points); points will be added up across each race in the Barn to Run series and the team with the most points at each race will receive $100 and the team with the most points across the series will receive $250. Cash prizes will be awarded during the awards ceremony of each event.
- Tie breaker
- 1 event: If two or more teams have the same number of points at the close of online registration for an event, the tie breaker will be the team with the most members in the longer distance race at that event. If 2 or more teams are still tied after applying this tie breaker the second tie breaker would be to declare the winner based on the most number of registered runners in the 2nd longest distance race at th event.
- The series: If two or more teams have the same number of points across the events in the series at the close of online registration for the final event in the series, the tie breaker will be the team that has the most members registered for the longest distance races at each event in the series (i.e. the most members in the WRF 9.3 miler, the Powisset Farm 8.3 miler,and Adams Farm 7.8 miler).